Sunday, February 01, 2009

The football match

was definitely the highest point of the day. The superbowl is the biggest game of the year, and it was a unique experience to watch it with so many people. An American friend had invited me over to watch the game and it was fun to watch it with his friends. It was at a house with many kids around too, and that lent a very homely atmosphere to the whole experience.
The commercials were no less interesting than the game and I hear that many people watch this game just for the crazy commercials!

Today the weather went crazy again! It was about 3 deg above zero today and it felt like spring! But I am sure it'll be back to freezing tomorrow with lots of ice everywhere :(

Tomorrow I have a morning class at 8:30, and that right after a weekend makes it worse. My resolution for the coming week: More badminton!

No comments: