Thursday, October 18, 2007

Strange

You attempt three out of four questions in a humanities exam only to learn later you had to answer two.
There are 20 guys in the wing, and somehow all decide to hang you upside down from the first floor parapet (though I think my duty to inform the naive reader that I am the lightest in my wing at 51.374 kg and also I might have spilled water at the entrance of a few of those guys rooms)
A monkey comes and pees right in front of your room.
And if I tell you that these are just some of the happiest quirks of fate this week, you'll know what I have been through. When things start going wrong one wonders if there is not some deep conspiracy against you with the whole world colluding behind your back.
Well the day before a physics exam is not the right moment to muse on such existential questions, but strange I say, very strange.

1 comment:

amrit said...

All the best for the physics exam.